Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Labor Day Pre Monday Night Football Kick Off

Here it is ...

The best Labor Day / Pre Monday Night Football deal goin' in town! By the way, this is at both places - El Gato and 129 1/2!

$9.95 1/2 Racks of Ribs and a great selection of special appetizers for just $5.00!
Now, don't groan when you read this next part ... I'm having a TV installed in the lounge at 129 1/2, and at El Gato, so those who want .. can watch the games while dining on some great food and beverages.

I'm looking for ideas on what you would like to see on the menu for Monday Nights, and if I use your suggestion ... you get a $25.00 gift certificate!

Not a bad deal for simply sharing your suggestions huh?

So e-mail me, or comment here with your ideas, suggestions and likes, and who knows - your next Monday Night outing might be on me!

Have a great one and I'll fill ya in later.

- Barry

No comments: