Saturday, August 2, 2008

August already!!!!!

I can't believe it is August! The summer has just flown by, and the kids are back in school on Monday.

We got a lot going on, and alot has happened this summer. 129 1/2 is on a Seven Day Schedule for the first time ever - and El Gato is just cruising by.

Even though I did basically nothing, I really enjoyed the summer. The Pajama Game wrapped up in mid June- 41st birthday right after that. Did some great changes that I really like at both Gato and 129 1/2 - and looking forward to the fall.

Take a look at all the changes at 129 1/2 and I'll be posting some new interior pics in the next couple days.

Take care and have a great one.

- Barry

By the way -

Some of the best stuff has been the music this summer

Don and Jane Cheek at El Gato and all the new guys at 129 1/2 have been super.

No comments: