Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mas pics ....







This is day Three of the "storm" - and yes, that is Simon outside with PJs - he was helping unload the van this morning - he had boots on - and it wasn't as cold as it looked - for a few minutes anyway.
(Oh yeah, this is not my favorite sign - one you should most likely heed)
Opened up the hill in front of The Elks, they've actually done a great job of keeping the roads pretty clear - don't wanna know what that might have cost.

Looking forward to a Saturday with a little less weather, and more customers - hopefully the "I wanna see snow" crowd from Phoenix will fill the place - we all know that true Preskitonians stay home in any sort of weather.
If you are at home, I'm posting a great old fashioned brownie recipe I found the other day in just a little bit. I drizzled mine with White and Dark Chocolate - called 'em Messy Brownies ...
If you have any pics -send 'em to me and I'll post 'em here.

No comments: