Sunday, April 12, 2009

This Weeks Lunch Features

Hey everyone - Thanks for comin' out and making this weekend such a huge success! Either the economy is getting better, or you all are jsut sick and tired of sittin' at home! Whatever it is ... we're glad you stopped in!

I've got a bunch of stuff going on this week with the Peter Franus Dinner on Thursday evening - still afew seats left - should be an absolutely amazing evening - wish I could sit down for it ... but alas ...

And I've got a hankering for some good old Southern Cooking this week before things get too warm, so join me for lunch and munch on some Shrimp Po' Boys, Crawfish Boil, and Crab Florentine Fettucine for Lunch!

Soupwise, I'm thinkin' some Chicken Gumbo, and South Carolina Clam Chowder.

Should be a great week - luv ta see ya in!

- Barry

No comments: