Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New things onthe horizon

Hey -
It's been a while since I've been on, but hopefully that will change in the coming weeks. In the meantime, follow me, and Prescott happenings with Twitter ....

www.twitter.com/prescotttourism - for the latest on deals, events and happenings in Prescott.

To follow 129 1/2 and El Gato Azul events - follow me at www.twitter.com/barcorners

We'll see how it goes - and let me know what you think.

- Barry

ps - tonight is Wednesday Night Pasta Night with the Hot Club - Come on in!

3 comments:

Catalyst said...

Barry, you ought to book ZAZU, a gypsy jazz trio into one or more of your restaurants. Contact is Steve Douglas in Sedona at steve@artistsinrhythm.com

I heard them in Sedona today and they are great...just two guitars and a standup base but they make a lot of music. I think they'd be perfect for either 129-1/2 or El Gato Azul.

coyoteradiotheater said...

Hi Barry,

Are you getting response from your Twitter posts? I'm curious which helps our local dining more, Twitter or blogging.

Barry L. Barbe said...

Hard to say on the response - I'm not real consistent with either ... but get a good response from e-mail blasts which I do weekly, and quite a few visits here.