Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Update ..

Way too much going on right now! Kids are out on Fall Break and it has been a while since I have had time to update the Blog.

Tonight - Pasta Wednesday in a Big Way - Great New Menu - great new dishes on both the pasta menu and Full Dinner Menu.

Music this Week:
The Hot Club
Jack, Tom & Steve- simply incredible

Thursday
Jeff Weisel on Solo Jazz Piano

Friday & Saturday
The Larry Kantor Trio
Larry, Brian and Brian

Sunday
Ramon Dana returns with a non stop marathon of Jazz Piano

Hope you all out and about enjoying this incredible weather - I'll get back after the break.

- Barry

1 comment:

Big Sky Chef said...

Hey Barry...Tom Farley here. I found your blog today surfin under Prescott blog search. Great pics from the Taste. This was the 1st year I wasn't involved. Sweettart (Judy) didn't want to participate. I am no longer employed by the cafe as Frank a French Pastry Chef who worked with Alan is buying the place, training with Judy until 1/1/09 when he takes over. Mine was the only liquidated position. If you here of any thing that may interest me around town give me a shout out. I put your Blog in my reader, looking forward to more of your posts.
Tom